Friday, 9 March 2012

Two posts in one night! I'm on a roll.
I want to say, ignore the date on the last image I posted, it is quite clearly not 2011 any more. I think I may be stuck in the past.



This is -obviously- a tree that I drew earlier today, I need more practice drawing backgrounds, the perspective is a little wonky. As with pretty much everything I draw, I didn't intend for it to end up like this. There was supposed to be a girl leaning or sitting on the tree, but once I started drawing it, it took on a life of its own.

Also, if anyone is curious, I animated Toothless from How to Train your Dragon, yesterday. I can't upload it here because I don't have a suitable YouTube account to upload it to, I'm getting around to making a new one for all my animations, but for now, I shall have to give you the link to my deviantArt page if you want to see the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment