Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Just a few doodles I've done this week plus a cute animation of a mouse (:





This is the beginnings of a digital portrait (sort of) of Andy Biersack, the lead singer of the band Black Veil Brides. They're really awesome, and I love their 80's-glam-metal-revival look





Started off as a pin-up doodle and turned into a drawing of a girl holding a Cardinal. Not quite sure how that happened, but then again, I'm never sure of anything when I'm drawing.





Really rough sketch of a Rockabilly-esque girl. I've seen several variations of that hairstyle and I absolutely love it. Her facial expression doesn't sit right with me, I think it's her eye. I tried flipping the canvas, but I still couldn't see what needed fixing so I left it as is for now.


I've done another (albeit very very rough) animation, this time of a mouse hiding in a teacup. Its up on my deviantArt page, and you'll find it if you follow this link. You don't need an account to view it, and if you have any comments feel free to post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment