Monday, 17 September 2012

Film Challenge



So once a year at my Uni we have Film Challenge, we get split into teams, given an genre, a prop, a character, some lines of dialogue and a week to animate, which sounds simple enough, but now I'm in my final year we are being assessed on it and it is the most stressful thing ever but hopefully it'll be rewarding.
I made this paper cut badge of our character cheering our team on (because we need all the support we can get)



This is just a quick sketch I did yesterday afternoon, it was supposed to be a flouncy Georgian lady, but it sort of turned into Marie Antoinette. She looks like she's got really short legs, but she's actually sitting on a seat, also her dress is not nearly big and poofy enough, I'll have to fix that later. Sorry about the scan quality/terrible Photoshop editing, my scanner is a bit rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment