Tuesday, 28 February 2012


So at the request of one of my friends, here (finally) is my band Sleepless Futures. I came up with them a couple of years ago. Roman looks too girly and Matt looks too young, but essentially, this is my band. 

I don't know why I chose the ugliest colour to do this in, oh well.

Also, if you're clever and know all of the band members I obsess over, you'll be able to tell who each person is inspired by (except Matt, he is just generic drummer number one)

Roman: is Beau Bokan from Blessthefall (mostly just his hairstyle)
Sidney: is Telle Smith from The Word Alive (again, mostly the hair)
Seth: is Levi Benton and Jerod Boyd from Miss May I
Jak: is a strange combination of Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance and Travis from we The Kings (but not ginger)
Grant: is very much Andy Glass from We Came as Romans and Yu from cinema Bizarre

I started writing a story to go with them, but it never really got anywhere. A couple of them have girlfriends though, if that counts for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment