Tuesday, 24 April 2012


I kinda get the feeling I'm uploading this for the sake of uploading something new, and this did only take me 10 minutes all up, but still, I needed cheering up because I have not had the best beginning to the week this week (but that's another story for another time) I've been really busy with my group project at Uni, and I've had virtually no free time even for doodling, which has been a little frustrating.

In case you cannot tell by my fabulously anatomically correct drawings, these guys are (from the top) a Gouldian Finch, a Sun Conure/Sun Parakeet and a Chinchilla. I have inherited my mums 'crazy bird lady' gene which is only just starting to show itself, but while my mum is mad keen of wild and native New Zealand birds, I'm much more partial to the brighter birds, especially parrots (I've wanted a pet Macaw since I was very little) There's actually a huge long list of pets I'd like, including these three and a macaw, there's also an axolotl or two, a rat, a ferret, more guinea pigs, a cat, a canary and some zebra finches just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment